Excellence | Genuineness | Authenticity
  • P. O. Box KN 5872Kaneshie, Accra
  • 027 918 9032 Give Us a Call
  • Mon - Fri (9am - 5pm)Work Days & Hours

Online Tuition

Welcome to our Online Mathematics Extra Tuition Programme for Years 5-7 students

Dear Parents,

At Okantey Adjetey Consultancy, we understand that many students may find mathematics challenging due to its abstract nature. However, we have an exciting perspective to share: Mathematics can be likened to English Language written in codes! This analogy highlights the logical and systematic nature of mathematics, allowing us to decode and understand its concepts. We are enthusiastic about accompanying your child on this journey and ensuring their success.

Before you register your child for our online tuition programme, we would like to share some essential details:

Mode of Lessons: Our interactive lessons will be conducted through Google Classroom, ensuring a seamless learning experience for your child from the comfort of your home.

Comprehensive Lesson Materials: We will provide your child with carefully curated lesson materials, including worksheets, practice exercises, and interactive resources. These materials will support their learning journey and help them grasp complex mathematical concepts.

Regular Assessments: To monitor progress effectively, we will conduct bi-weekly assessments. These assessments will provide valuable insights into your child's development, enabling us to tailor our teaching approach to meet their individual needs.


– For 1 hour, 2 times a week: GHS 2000 per month.

– For 1 hour, once a week: GHS 1000 per month.

Payment Process: For new registrations, we require a 70% payment during the first week of each month, with the remaining 30% due at the end of the month. Returning students are required to pay 50% at the beginning of each month and the remaining 50% at the end of the month.


About the Tutor: We are delighted to introduce our highly experienced and dedicated mathematics tutor, Mr.Franklin Adjetey. With a background as a deputy head in the UK and as a Head Teacher in top British schools in Nigeria and Ghana, Mr. Adjetey brings a wealth of experience in teaching and leadership roles. Holding Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) from the UK, he possesses expertise in mathematics and strategic pedagogies. Furthermore, he has had the privilege of consulting for over 20 schools in Nigeria, Ghana, and Liberia, empowering teachers and fostering educational excellence. With a passion for making mathematics accessible and engaging for children, Mr.Adjetey is committed to ensuring your child's success in this important subject.

Please proceed to complete  the form below if you are ready, and we will get in touch with you shortly.