· What is teaching & learning in the 21st Century?
· Raising standards of teaching and learning in the Primary & Secondary Schools.
· Implementation and adaptation of international Primary Curriculum. (PKTS Curriculum).
· How to use assessment effectively to raise achievement.
· Improving the learning environment.
· Learning interventions.
· Special educational needs & learning
· Interventions differentiations in the classroom.
· Personalised teaching and learning/creative curriculum.
· Improving or writing policies.
· A more exciting approach to teaching and learning for Maths & English.
· Promoting Reading Culture in Schools.
· Progression in mental maths (every child counts).
· Subject Knowledge in Maths, English, Science and I.C.T
· Blended Approach and the Future of Learning.
· Using ICT in the classroom effectively
· Pedagogies that accelerate learning (every child matters).
· Improving or writing an effective marking policy to raise achievements.
· Teaching literacy through art
· Teaching sequence in literacy.
· Guided group work in Maths – raising attainment in Mathematics.
· Implementation of Guided Reading.
· Leadership roles in School.
· Improving Literacy through the use of story books.